Monday, July 14, 2014

2019 Under The Radar Ginger Reece ready for #PrimeTimeNationals



I caught Ginger Reece at Big State Flava and let me say this, when you're this young and already showing great hands, footwork and the ability to finish, college coaches are going to take notice, that's the cake but when you also show that your basketball IQ is way ahead of where it should be at this stage, that's the icing. Before I knew Reece's story, I already knew in a sense because her work ethic alone would have made me take notice but enough of all that, she created plenty of buzz among college coaches at the Flava and I'll catch the young lady next week at PRIME TIME NATIONALS where I will be on hand not one, not two, but for the duration and always remember that when I cover an event, I COVER AN EVENT !!!!!!