Monday, July 14, 2014

#AutoAwesome On The Scene with can't miss Nyah Green, who's also a 2019 #TheBlueprint


If you don't know who Nyah Green is, you definitely aren't reading my blog or worse, you're speed reading through it and if you aren't keeping up with GPR, the acronym SMH is more than appropriate. Green is simply one of the top 2019 players in the country and I have the knowledge to make that statement because I already know where the bar has been set and I don't make statements that sound like I just a left a bar, well not always

Green played, up, up and away and did damage against soon to be seniors with D1 offers on the table, is that enough? She's almost 6'0 and can play all positions, is that enough? How about this, when I say a player is a "can't miss" I have not been wrong yet and that should be enough