Wednesday, July 2, 2014

DFW Super Girls fear no #Kryptonite at #BigState2014 after #ACRC


I'm calling Ice Cube to get a remix going called "You Can't Play With My LoLo" , Tia Wright is still DYNOMITE and Breah "Flash" Powell is definitely faster than a speeding bullet. Okay LoLo Davenport and Diamong Atchinson were the lone 2018 players on Super Girls yet you wouldn't have known it if you didn't already know. Both are more than HS ready and keep elevating their games. '17 Wright has a college ready body and moves as well but her intensity is what simply keeps the engine churning. Powell and Wright are the second half of the McKinney North freshmen that helped lead that team to the state finals and Breah knows the game starts at the one and she's the one you need to TRY and stop off the top


Dejanee Terrell has also elevated her game over the past season, she's a beast in the paint and is becoming more of a threat facing the basket and in the open court and I tweeted Robin Beck has BCS written all over her so need I say more. She's 6'0, yeah that's the magic number, she's grabbing the rim and informed she will be dunking before it's over, probably on me since I didn't respond quick enough but she can definitely play, you'll see.


When I said Cori Schnell simply finds a way to score, did you listen? When I said that "All is well with Cori Schnell" as she made the move over, did you listen. When you check her and her teammates out after this weekend coming up and say you didn't know, I'll say you didn't listen.