Sunday, July 20, 2014

Countdown to Prime Time Nationals starts now



Okay after evaluating over a thousand players at both Big State Flava and The Blueprint, it's back to it again as I head to the Metroplex for the always impressive Prime Time Nationals. This will be my third year covering the event and I've had a chance to catch some great players as well as others that have fallen through the cracks. Talent is everywhere folks, if you know what you're looking at and I'll never forget me  writing about a young Lauren Cox and this coach criticizing me, indirectly of course, about her being nothing more than volleyball player. Well Miss Triple Double is one of the top players in the country and she made the USA team, uhh in basketball as well as another young lady I caught early at PTN, Natalie Chou, who is also one of the top players

SCHEDULE


All I can say is be ready because you know I will. I'll be working on The Blueprint and part for Flava so put the brisket on low as I get ready to go