Friday, July 25, 2014

Opening day closes #AutoAwesome at #PrimeTimeNationals


After the talented Dallas Stars in the 11/12 grade division helped open the day, down the stretch, it was a couple of 8th grade teams, Sports Prep and the New Orleans Lady Trojans, in their games against the Monroe Lady Bulldogs and All Starz respectively, that gave me that boost I needed

Several bright spots on opening day and this season I'm doing something a little different as I'll be bringing you multiple Tip Sheets from Prime Time Nationals. I think I'm going to nickname Kaylor Coleman "The Punisher" after yesterday's showing and as you can see in the Auto Awesome photo, she doesn't shy from contact

I'll revisit the 8th grade teams in bracket play tomorrow morning before closing out the weekend back where I started, the IAD, watching the HS teams