Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Patin explodes for Lady Trojans #PrimeTimeNationals

Rayven Patin is a 2018 name that you'll be hearing a lot about me, well you already have if you're paying attention and mark my word, national evaluators will be playing catch up as well. Patin is a hard to handle PG that can score and her intensity on both ends is one of the reasons why the New Orleans Lady Trojans made a very nice showing at Prime Time Nationals

Another reason was the explosive scoring from Arianna Cooks, off the dribble, she's hard to handle and in the open court, she's simply a highlight waiting to happen. She's beginning to master the floater, it looks pretty darn good right now but her name is one I've mentioned several times and

Patin and Cooks aren't the only ones that caught my eye. Reagan Crawford is already 6'0, that's the magic number coaches contact me about over and over and with her upside, she's going to be a terror. Kaylor Coleman showed BEAST mentality in the paint on both ends as she rebounds and goes to the rim with authority. Kalin Smith loves playing the passing lanes and I love watching players that understand how to do it. She was somewhat of a silent assassin as well as Mya Phillips and Trimell Hooper


I talk to Coach Patin all of the time, I understood his philosophy when I met him at the John Lucas All Star Weekend event and to be truly honest I couldn't wait to see these young ladies in action and I was not disappointed and I certainly look forward to watching these young ladies progress