Monday, July 14, 2014

Kangaroos make giant hop from Australia at #BigState2014



This dropped into the #AutoAwesome file and even though the picture isn't moving, the young ladies from Australia certainly were and get this, I caught them last season so I already knew I wouldn't be disappointed.










6'0 Carleigh Patrick did plenty of damage in the paint and showed she could stroke the midrange and her teammate, 6'2 Zoe Campbell also made her presence felt while Kara Schooley-Proud  and Milly Distledorf, both a shade under the magic number, came up huge several times

The young ladies were simply all over the floor and competed well throughout the Big State Flava in spite of not having 5'11 Larnie Scheibner who can flat out shoot it. They did have Melanie Baternan and Meghan McDonald, both of these young ladies showed they could handle the ball but get to the basket and finish strong  while Alana Fraser simply handled the pressure with ease as she saw the floor and broke the press several times throughout the event

Regan McCarty can stroke it from everywhere, some from as far as Sydney and I'm not talking about my daughter but at 6'0 tall and with unlimited range, well I've painted the picture but she wasn't by herself as Kiara Nai also showed she could drop them from everywhere. gain this was a very talented and entertaining group of young ladies and I'm happy I had a chance to observe them and I can't wait until next season