Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Team Xpress Black and Blue clicking into July #ACRC


Team Xpress Black's Anja Martin, Kennedi Centers, Jordanna Porter and Katrina Pardee have showed me throughout the club season that they are capable of going off like Gabby Connally, Japreece Dean, Ashley Hearne and Kyra Lambert but you have several pieces to a nice puzzle throughout the Xpress organization



I talked about the White team earlier but the Black and Blue have had opponents feeling that way all club season and on the Blue, Madison Covington has a bright future while Bailey Hill is a shooting exhibition worth the price of admission at times but several others stood out. I told you about Lambert's behind the back pass at Tyrone Johnson Showcase, to SIM it up, I said it was one of the best passes I've seen in my life, so that tells you it was ordinary. Neither was her going the length of the floor in 4.6 seconds to assist Hearne for a win