Saturday, July 26, 2014

Full course on Friday from #PrimeTimeNationals

Katy Rebels Gabby Long helped get the day going, in fact numerous Katy Rebels teams were on hand at the Fieldhouse as they have some of the best young talent in the state coming up including 2021 Rori Harmon, who simply left me speechless  watching some of the things she did on the court. Well she wasn't the only one from that class as several new faces simply have secured spots on various Tip Sheet I'll be bring you. Chantal Embry, Alyssa Parmer, both from Oklahoma showed that Oklahoma is definitely OK

Also another new face that caught my eye was Alexis Babineuax, another 2021 who is one of many bright young faces throughout the Houston Skyrise organization. The day just kept getting better, I mean I saw the DC Queens battling early and and the Di Shooters battling late, not to mention NT Lights Out with their loaded squad of next level players. I tweeted that this 2019 bracket is shaping into one of the reasons I wanted to be cloned and if you didn't catch the Skyrise vs Oklahoma Select Red game, two things are for certain, Elizabeth Scott is truly "Great Scott" and Ginger Reece is definitely a BEAST, tons of talent on both squads

I don't know what impressed me more, this young ladies spin move going full speed in traffic or the Oklahoma Swarm who like the movie, are simply all over you. I've touched o a few of the things that will be coming from you from Fieldhouse Friday, several players and parents thanked me for coming to watch them or their daughters but two things, If I make a promise, I'm going to do my best to keep it and I should be thanking you all for the energy and excitement so let me close with a sort of remix from the Chi Lites "Have You Seen Her" I have a seat on the same old bench to watch the children play, you know tomorrow is their future but for me it's just another day because NO ONE DOES, what  I do, stay tuned as I head to 8th grade bracket play for the early session and close with the older grls