Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's up today from #PrimeTimeNationals



To be honest I haven't decided but maybe I'll go Back To The Future or whatever. One thing is for certain, it will be with the older girls since I cover the 8th Grade Division yesterday because like I gave the younger players Fieldhouse Friday, I'll give them a day to themselves as well


Championship Sunday was simply amazing in fact bracket play on Saturday could have changed the outcome for many who squeaked by in tight ones. Bottom line, I believe the quality of competition was even better this season at Prime Time Nationals which is what you want, each year to be better and better

I have data on tons of players that have the potential to play somewhere at the next level and many of those players or on the verge of exploding on the scene. I'll start popping it out throughout the day so be ready and always remember that when you attend an event I'm covering for the duration, that means you are going to be amazed at I what I through at you


All you have to do is be ready to catch it