Friday, July 18, 2014

New Mexico SW Elite leaves a lasting impression #BigState2014

Let's cut to the chase, Natalie Zamora is a college PG, now doubt about that and her ability to control the tempo had me taking multiple looks. Reagan Barnard showed she could mix it up offensively while #23 loved to attack, and finish with contact. Alexis Reyes also did a great job talking defenders off the dribble but the fire burning throughout this team kept them entertaining

Had I like the way my show ended for Jack Bauer, I would have done a #24 Tip Sheet but it didn't go as planned and that mission was aborted. If I had liked the ending, rest assured that Julianne Gurule would have been on it because not only could she finish, her ability to stop while going full speed and nail the midrange was priceless. Leigh James did some damage in the paint and also finished strong while 6'0 Alyssa Yocky and 6'3 Kristin Dearth are 2015 names I'm throwing in for you