Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Great Scott I have to catch this game #PrimeTimeNationals


I made the photo larger so you'd get the picture and if my saying "Great Scott" didn't do it, you'll see soon enough in case you haven't seen Elizabeth Scott in action. Liz is certifiably one of the top prospects in the 2019 class, I'm talking about USA not jut Texas. How can I say that, well I don't just throw things out, I know where the bar has been set and I don't write after leaving a bar





Scott and her talented Houston Skyrise Elite teammates will have their hands full with another talented team of 2019 stars, the Oklahoma Select Red featuring GPR Under The Radar sensation Ginger Reece who created quite a bit of buzz at " The Flava"

Both teams are high powered, high octane which means I'll use the octane to get the Fieldhouse and check out the younger  kids on Friday.

7h Grade schedule