Thursday, July 17, 2014

Houstonians Red hot in first half #BigState2014


One thing I know about Houstonians' teams is they will fight until the end and you can never count them out and those qualities are huge in more ways than one. Lanecia Willaims and Lauren Taylor have always been explosive athletes that could play and they are on the verge of exploding. Rachel Brown is speedy and savvy running the show while Ally Caudill simply keeps getting better


Imani Wiley and Panebi Shirey were also bright spots for the team, as well as Alesha Highins but the brightest spot of all is probably the offensive improvement I'm seeing in Treazure Mouton. Mouton was already noted on my list as one of the top defenders in her class and I also noted that once the O caught up with the D, well I'll use that acronym for OVERDRIVE because it's coming, maximum too