Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2014 Big State Flava closes with excitement



I gave you all a '16, '17, '18 photo earlier from the event on Twitter, and here's another with Calveion "Juicy" Landrum, Chennedy Carter and Zarielle Greene in the triangle of terror as all simply had their moments through the event. DFW Elite T-Jack fell behind against the California Ballaz but when you have players that can simply bring the heat throughout an organization, few double digit deficits are safe and they came back with a vengeance

They started Title Tuesday off shorthanded but Dorian Branch moved up and definitely gave a boost and speaking of boosts, her Richardson HS teammate Arleighshya McElroy simply went off for the event and her most impressive highlight was throwing a no look pass even I can't believe but over the past few months of watching this team, I believe anything I think I saw

Taelour Pruitt has simply grown up during the time frame, or is it Taylor, well either way her game is becoming tailor made for high success as she enters high school and while she's entering Najala Howell and Jordan Alexander will be finishing and their play had a lot to do with them winning Flava especially since the third 2015 player, Tierra McCowan, wasn't available

I told you all a couple of years ago what I thought about Alexis Morris and all I can say is everything I've said was displayed in front of wall to wall college coaches as she simply put on a clinic. I tweeted this young lady simply does things you can't teach and watching her zig zag through traffic, hypnotize defenders with her ball handling or the step backs and spins says it all


I'm off to the Alamo City, coming up will be recaps on several of the teams I had a chance to see so be patient, it's comimng