Sunday, July 27, 2014

Special treat on Championship Sunday #PrimeTimeNationals


It's amazing what five hours of sleep and  three miles in the morning will do to revitalize me and as I was walking, Fieldhouse Friday just popped into my head over and over. Okay here;s the deal, after further review, I will head back to the Fieldhouse after 10th Grade Championship to capture the end of both the 4th ans 5th Grade Championships and the 6th and 7th Grade


I called Elizabeth Scott "Great Scott" after my first time seeing her and after watching Ginger Reece in full mode, she will forever be tagged Ginger "The Beast" Reece by me. Their respective teams, Skyrise and Oklahoma Select Red are in the 7th Grade F4 as well as DC Queens 2019 Orange and AR JB Lady Ballers 2019, DC Queens also has F4 teams in 5th and 6th grade divisions. Put on the grease because the stove is hot