Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stars galore at The Blueprint



I'm still buzzing from The Blueprint which followed a Big State Flava that was off the chain as well and I'll be bring you tidbits and whatever else I draw up all through the week from both before I head back to the Metroplex for Prime Time Nationals. I've watched Amber Ramirez do just about everything I can imagine except drop double digit threes in a game, well scratch that one off the list


Desiree Caldwell hasn't scored her first basket in HS yet this picture sort of describes how some defenders may feel guarding her as she simply dazzles you with, well everything. The thing I continue to see is that more younger players are coming up with a higher basketball IQ which is good a good thing



These young ladies still have more MS ball to go but just watching the ball handling and shooting exhibitions they put on throughout the tournament during halftime gives me a glimpse of what's up with the future and the young lady below is already letting me know things will still be fine in 2029, hopefully I'm still here to say, I told you so, again