Friday, March 29, 2013

Sydney Coleman speaks!!!!!


This photo is from a couple of season ago however Sydney Coleman has continued to do the things I predicted when she was just a seventh grader

READ MORE

Coleman plays for Cy Ranch, a team that put on a show last season and could have easily been in Austin had Sydney not injured her knee, which is ironic since my SC did the same thing. Coleman is showing no lingering effects and is working hard to help push Cy Ranch to a R3 run next season and even though they lost quite a bit from last season, they have some hungry players ready to step up along with some even hungrier 2017 players ready to prove me wrong about my Cy Woods prediction

I had a chance to speak with the very bright, talented and articulate Coleman and one thing I can tell you, when SC speaks, you need to listen. I'm talking about her this time!