Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lester's star shines bright at March Fest

2016 Brianna Lester was one of the bright young stars I saw for the Lady Jets last season when I covered Prime Time Nationals. Brianna Lester was one of the bright young stars I saw for Richardson High when I covered the Sandra Meadows Classic back in December. I'm assuming you see where this is going and not only did Lester impress me on the court at the BigTyme March Fest, she also showed me how to follow someone on Instagram on my smartphone as we waited for the Texas Nike Showdown

Actually I forgot what she did off the court but I remember quite well she did on the floor as her wingspan and athleticism was creating defensive nightmares for opponents and that compliments her offensive game which is what caught my eye the first time I saw her