Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Fest shows Driver's race is far from over


I guess this is reminiscing week but I think this will  fit. Lou Grant told Mary Richards " Kid, you got spunk. I hate spunk." Well I'm not Lou Grant and I love watching Tana Driver operate on the court because like the hoodie says " Don;t Sweat My Swag"

Driver is usually one of the smallest players on the court which means absolutely nothing because this young lady is also one of the smartest and toughest every time she steps on he floor. How good is she? Well she's one of those players I saw at the DFW Fall Finish camp that back in 2011 that caught my eye just by watching her handle the ball along with her demeanor

The Irving Macarthur sophomore is ready for a huge summer with DFW Gold and her ability to run a team is a must see because the game starts where? At the one!