Friday, March 8, 2013

Prime Time spotlighted several future stars



Marissa Banfield shined once again at the Cy Fair Evaluation Camp just like she did a couple of weeks earlier at the Ganon Baker Camp hosted by Alodia. That comes as no surprise as I first saw glimpses on video of this young lady when she only 10 playing a  couple of years up however the first time I actually saw her live was last season during a Prime Time event

Prime Time Nationals was a great experience for me for a number of reasons including seeing two of the top freshmen in the country, Lauren Cox and Natalie Chou, as well as many next level players throughout the event. I'll be back for Prime Time Nationals this season, as well as covering other Prime Time events as I look for other  players like Banfield, Cox and Chou, or even those older I may have not seen that are headed for stardom