Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cy Fair Evaluation Tip Sheet-Middle School


The first time I saw Deauzya Richards, her size and orange shoes caught my eye immediately and after watching  her performance on the court, I knew I was looking at a special player. Click on her name and you'll see I've mentioned her several times before and although I love teasing her about "The Pose", this young lady is already a big time player.


I caught a glimpse of Chasity Patterson even earlier than Richards, it was at a North Shore game and even though I had heard a lot about her, the three minutes I watched as she shot around in the gym and handled the ball gave me a clue as what I could expect and immediately called the sixth grader "The Future"


Richards and Patterson both have bright futures ahead and they performed very well against the high school competition at the Cy Fair Evaluation Camp and when you can go to a camp of this magnitude and hold your own or better against the caliber of players there, at their age, well that speaks volumes and you know I can turn up the noise very loud.

The 2017 class of Texas players is loaded and based on what I've seen just from the area, this class will surpass the record number of 2012 players that went on to play at the next level

Cy Fair Camp Evaluation Tip Sheet part 2

Patterson video from that initial meeting