Monday, March 18, 2013

2013 Madison Wilson ready for the next level


I always brag about seeing these young ladies prior to entering high school, especially when one catches my eye and if I see a player that I don't know and I search out who she is, well that tells you I'm really impressed. Madison Wilson is one of those players and my first look saw her drop 40 against a high school team and looikng at her skill level and maturity, I'm thinking she's a transfer. WRONG, she was still in middle school and although she hadn't reached the magic 6'0 number yet, she was pretty close




Fast forward to high school where she hit the magic number, in fact she's probably a shade over six feet, Wilson can do a little bit of everything on the offensive end like handle the ball and attack from the wing, to knocking down the mid-range jumper or stepping out and hitting the three, well she showed me that as an eight grader so no surprise. She's a legitimate D1 player however a hip injury during the summer kept her from blowing up but she returned in January to hep her high school team, Clements make a run.

I've added her to the  2013 Under The Radar list however she won't be for long