Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tip Sheets are coming


I didn't have a chance to catch much of these two Lady All Stars but with their youth and ability, I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of them in the future. The DFW Elite March Fest had so much talent, I know I've said that numerous times but I'm still amazed at the basketball IQ some of these middle school players have and believe me, "it ain't no app for that"

Fullcourt.com Tip Sheet coming, hey a little something called the NCAA Tournament is taking a little precedence and after watching a very late game in College Station last night, I had to regroup and gather my thoughts, "it ain't no app for that either" and believe me I've looked

Insiders Hoopfest, April 5th-7th , followed by the Cy Fair Invitational April 12th-14th, are my next big endeavors in town before traveling back to Dallas for their April 20th-21st Texas Spring Invitational and then I'll be back in the Metroplex to cover a Prime Time Event May 4th-5th.

EVENT CALENDAR

The masses have spoken!!!!!!
Girlz Prep Report is truly "The Source For Girls Basketball"