Monday, March 25, 2013

DFW Elite 2019 players Nyah and N'yah


Nyah Wilson and N'yah Boyd were full of energy throughout the tournament and I'm talking both on and off the court as they kept me entertained. I saw Wilson doing her thing at the BigTyme Young Guns camp back in October and it seems like only yesterday she was running around watching her older sisters playing at Duncanville.

The big sisters have moved on to the next level however baby sister continues to show promise that she too will get there as well and when you take that she's only a 2020, you don't need perfect vision to see that. Wilson is long and probably has a couple of growth spurts left that will push her close to the magic number but one thing I can say about both young ladies is that they get after it on the floor and already show signs that I need to keep watching them.