Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oklahoma Select 2019 comes up short in title game


No one can say I'm biased about anything because no matter who you play for or where you play from, talent is talent and I'm still me. Oklahoma has been turning out top notch talent since I saw Danielle Gant (Texas A&M) and Earnesia Williams (Texas) play against Marissa Coleman (Maryland) back in what seems like forever at AAU Nationals in Virginia Beach

More recently, I wrote about several Oklahoma players I saw during last seasons Prime Time Nationals Championships and if you don't use that search bar, you can find it here

Oklahoma Select put up a good fight in the March Fest 6th Grade Championship game against NTX Lights Out but they came up short. With several promising players on their young squad, Peyton Gore and Kaylee Toutfast  were among the ones that made key plays throughout the game