Monday, March 25, 2013

Alexandria Gulley breaks it down for me


Before I became this guy who covers Texas like a blanket, I remember seeing young players doing their thing and more times than not, I never got their names. Surprisingly Alexandria Gulley hasn't changed since I saw her four or five years ago and when I heard some mentioning her name at the DFW Elite BigTyme March Fest, I got up to go see who she was and it hit me. Gulley will be suiting up for DFW T-Jack in May and the 2015 star who committed to Baylor while she was still in middle school will make an immediate impact, trust me on this.



I told her I remembered watching her a few years ago and after explaining who I was and what I did, I asked her about all the buzz going on about her younger sister Jaylan beig a player and she assured me she was and if I got a chance I should come and watch her. I did and after baby sister did some crossovers and spin moves prior to dropping a couple of fade a-ways, I looked over at big sister observing me with that "I told you so smile." Yes she did tell me and yes baby sister surely can play