Monday, March 25, 2013

Kylah Jones starting new journey


Over the years I have had a chance to watch several young players continue to work on their games from the time I first saw them in middle school or even younger and Kylah Jones is one of the players who showed me that throwback mentality of yesterday's stars and by that I'm talking before this millennium. The Westfield star has proved o be a leader both on and off the court and I love when kids fight through adversity and continue to see the big picture.

Jones not only saw the picture, she decided she'll have a role in it at the next level as she recently committed to Loyola in New Orleans. One of the most talented players in the area you might know off is no longer "UTR" and I expect big things happening for this young lady in the future