Thursday, March 7, 2013

Faith not only freshman Cookin at Cy Fair Eval


When I first saw Madison Schenck, she was playing post and at 5'10, I knew she needed to add some versatility to her game to give her more options for the next level. At the Space City Impact, she showed me just that as she was nailing threes and watching her going through the drills at the Cy Fair Evaluation Camp let's me know she will have the ability to face the basket once her high school career is over

This will be an interesting summer for many of the freshmen, some will be making their initial appearance on center stage while others are vets but remember, whenever and wherever I see you, I am looking for progression.  I'm sure I'll see just that from this list of 2016 players I had a chance to watch this past weekend




Faith
Cook
Tashyra
Banks
Jae
Branch
Paige
Gant
Sana
Gilani
Brooke
Golden
Megan
Golden
Katie
Gunther
Destini
Hall
Alexis
Kirgan
Nancy
Mulkey
Skyler
Reyna
Breyah
Richardson
Madison
Scgebcj
Rachel
Tapps
Chantel
Ward