Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#Hoyaswhat at March Fest


The South Texas Hoyas are one of those San Antonio teams that I have to check out every chance I get because one thing is always for certain, there will be a number of players that can do a variety of things which equates to the next level, so remember that formula.

One formula you may want to figure out is how in the world can you stop Kaitlyn Ghavidel because this young lady is one of the best long ball shooters in the state, I know she hit five in one game this past weekend, and she's not even in high school.

At the BigTyme Camp, this is what I said about her  read more

Before you question me, I said the same thing about Minta Spears ability to stroke it from bta almost 10 years ago while she was in elementary school and we all know\how that turned out!