Monday, May 4, 2015

Skyrise Future is crystal clear #PrimeTime


I throw little jokes, analogies and subliminal messages out there now and then when I'm tweeting and I made mention that someone told me I love patting myself on the back and my response was I would if my arms were longer. Did someone really tell me that, well that's not the point but let's just back up to what I said about Asia Broughton a few weeks ago read more  Broughton could have easily made the Tip Sheet, she's taken her game to another level since I wrote that and as she comprehends what her mom is teaching her, this kid is going to not only be highly recruited but do plenty of damage on the court

Taylor Howard has turned a corner as well, more aggressiveness is what I saw lacking, well not anymore and as she begins to truly realize how good she's going to be, Houston we have a prooblem. Plenty of players no matter what combination was thrown, Peyton Overton and Biva Byrd for Deja Ray and Trinity Santesiero, the energy stayed the same and when you throw in Elizabeth Felder, who like Ray and Kami Phillips are only in the 4th grader on this 5th/6th grade squad that simply get after it. Phillips and Ashlyn Jones made the ever so important GPR Tip Sheet but as time progresses, so will the others

READ MORE