Thursday, May 21, 2015

Waco Lady Panthers 16U #IBC NCAA runner-up


The Waco Lady Panthers and myself go way back in fact almost before the turn of the century, I love saying that but over the years, I've watched talent galore come through their organization and in the millennium, nothing has changed except the color of my hair. I already talked about the WNBA champs and now it's the 16U for the quick hitter. Haley Howard made the All Star team, she did a number of things but more importantly she was a leader and authoritative in fact when she hollered switch, I was ready to jump out of the stands and guard someone

Ashlynn Gorrell controlled the inside, Kaitlyn Stevenson and Brenna Bain brought heat on D while Chirah Jackson, Janeisha Mosley and Jaylinne Johnson made big offensive plays to stop runs. Regganae Allen and Shania Hadden put up numbers throughout the event and those two young ladies made the Tip Sheet

Read more