Friday, May 15, 2015

Benson sisters among many out of town stars heading in town #IBC


Oh how time has flown is probably one of the catch phrases I use however when you start watching these kids play as young as I do and then manage to live long enough to see them graduate, well the cycle continues and the first time I saw Marie Benson overpowering older players, I knew she would among the top 2016 players on my list from Texas. A couple of seasons later, I caught younger sister Barbara and let me tell you something, I knew these two were no spin-off from Soap and would definitely be playing On Broadway, aka the next level, however the more I watched them, the higher that level would be and trust me, Barbara is also among the tops in her class, 2017 as both have become hits

Their Waco Lady Panthers program are bringing multiple teams to the Insiders Basketball Classic this weekend and I'll get a chance to see many of their stars in action. Also Livingston Ladies and Acadiana Stars are invading Houston from Louisiana as I get a look at even more talent and since I've followed both programs for years, I know I'm in for some treats

SCHEDULE