Monday, May 4, 2015

Flight Elite still elevating #PrimeTime


I guess if you roll into town from Fort Worth you're coming for a reason and I already had seen a post Facebook asking me to take a look. Not only did I take a look, the coach took his valuable time to get me a roster so I wouldn't have to use my even more valuable time running behind him for it and simply because of that, I spent as much time on these out of town kids because unlike those in the area, I don't know how often I'll get to see them but I saw was I got and Flight Elite has got a lot starting with Kenzi Mitchell and Dariana Stockman who made the Tip Sheet read more


Jaedyn Tipton put in work on both ends in the paint, know how to use her size to her advantage but the team is just filled with players who are on the verge of breaking out. Jalissa Beasley also got busy inside, doesn't shy away from contact while Darlinda Hickman and Katelyn Luster brought heat on both ends. Plenty of upside in Synia Dewater and Chrystian Cunningham while Dyamond Sands and Jaylen Mills showed they could D up on the perimiter