Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Texas Preps Elite tune up for July run #ACRC



When you have a team with four players I tabbed as can't miss D1 players while they were still in middle school, well that says a lot right there, if you're listening, because one thing is for certain, I know what I'm talking about and there are players all over the place in Texas. Angela Harris and Faith Cook, along with Jae Branch, are from the Houston area while Gabby Gregory is from the Metroplex but they all showed me something years ago that assured me they would be among "the girls" once everything was said and done


TPE has a little bit of everything with athleticism running throughout the organization like Khi Cooper not to mention size, such as 6'5 Jovita Cortez . They also have players who play taller than they are, Chamira Cockerham simply goes into beast mode in the paint and can shoot it from all over the court along with Cynthia Rivas who just brought it period