Tuesday, July 1, 2014

SYE Grey filled with talent #ACRC


The more I watched Alexes Bryant, the more I liked what I saw in yet another 6'3 player from 2016 class and I guess the more I type her name, I'll spell ALEXES correctly. The main thing is I get her game right, the name, well that will come in time but her game simply continues evolve as she created problems on her birthday weekend. With the exception f Brianna Longoria and Chandre Nunez, both from the 2017 class, this is a team full of talented soon to be juniors


Jordan Estrada and Sandy Ramirez both showed they could knock the midrange down while Alexis Cox and Melissa Lockridge did a good job rebounding, Lockridge is also standing at the magic number college coaches always ask about but another thing they love are guards that can attack and finish and Brittany Parker and Maiya Green both did just that. Green showed a second gear off the dribble as she sometimes exploded by defenders