Monday, October 27, 2014

Green era starts for Pantherettes #TXInvitational


Season after season, year after year I see talented players that can play at a variety of levels in college and I love watching the younger ones play, especially the ones that are ahead of the game and believe Zarielle Green has been ahead of the game from day one and is still among the top 2018 players in the country

I don't know what I like more about this kid, her smoothness on the floor, her cat like instincts or the fact that she ain't settling on just being where she is, something has been added to her game every season and as she enters one of the states most decorated programs at Duncanville, I'll get a chance to see her and her talented teammates at the Texas Invitational where they open up against Cy Falls and Pearland on November 20th and battle heavyweight Cedar Ridge in Friday the 21st

Always check the EVENTS tab to find tournament brackets and where I MIGHT be


READ MORE