Friday, October 3, 2014

Johnson legend continues to grow #TheLastRun


Last season Irenisha Johnson was like Demaya Telemaque is this year, a virtual unknown that I predicted big things far simply because I hadn't seen neither prior to their freshmen seasons. Although they play different positions, I expect the latter to automatically jump out and grab everyone the way Irenisha Johnson grabs the ball off the square


The talented Johnson joined forces with Eemani Brown, a big guard and Miya Crump, another 2018 with a bright future based on her athleticism, speed and a killer first step and although I didn't see the Houston Hoops play one time last season, hopefully that changes next because these players need to be out there


Johnson rolled on several of my Tip Sheets playing with Bellaire however the ex-Cardinal has flown away, nevertheless I don't care who she plays for, she is a player and that's why she made another Tip Sheet

Read more