Sunday, October 19, 2014

Under The Radar Johnson commits after strong summer with Austin Elite


I caught Dasia Johnson a couple of years ago and what impressed me about her game was her ability to see the floor and shoot the ball however this past summer she suited up for Austin Elite and I saw elements of her game I hadn't seen as well as numerous colleges as the Under The Radar star just committed to Eastern New Mexico

I've wrote numerous stories on Johnson and her exploits over the past summer and her ability to catch and shoot simply added to her next level value, well catch and shoot with accuracy so the Hutto star simply found ways to get it done. Five three pointers in the OPENING two minutes should get your attention and if that doesn't, three four pointers in a game and let me simply use two words, focus and concentration as I remove Johnson fro the Under The Radar list here's a link to what I've seen

Read more