Thursday, October 2, 2014

6'5 Princess of the ball #CyFairClassic

There was plenty of buzz about Sedona Prince before I even saw her play and I didn't truly get to see the 2018 Texas commit until I dropped by the UT Camp back in June, so of course, I saw exactly what they were seeing. Prince joined Jasmine Smith, Maci Ray, Catherine Reece and Alyce Fields and let me cut right to it, all five of the 2018 young stars will play D1 ball, that one was easy. I called Smith a couple of seasons ago, Reece was easy after watching her do the things she could do at her size, Fields is 6'4 and made huge jumps throughout the season and Ray is simply a scoring machine and with that being said all haven't reached where they'll end up



Also putting in work was Joyce Tennerson, an explosive guard that can hurt you on both ends, Morgan Tauscher and Sydney Anne Cottrell along with Allison Reece , Catherine's older sister, who will bring some firepower to Cy Woods as they make a run to Austin, I mean San Antonio