Friday, June 12, 2015

Team Absolute Lady Blues 4th Grade #PrimeTime


There is nothing like having my day brightened and there are several ways to that including adding money to my Pay Pal account but over the span of me deciding to cover girl's basketball, I think watching talented players definitely is among the top. To take it a step further, watching talented young players before someone Polaroid's them is definitely a high point and the Lady Blues from New Orleans and when I saw Westbank I remembered a couple of stars from down that way that moved to Houston and led Spring to a state semifinal, twins Brittany and Brandi Williams

This was an exciting group of 4th graders to watch, Sophia McClean, Aalyiah Wells, Heaven Jordan, Makayla Page and Keira Holmes all showed they could score during the game I caught and not only could they score, they brought heat but they weren't the only ones. Genesis Lee, Mya Dunn, Kourtney Irons, Jada Spencer, Jada Bedford and Akia Agee showed me plenty as well including upside and watching this talented young group get after definitely lifted my spirits. Also note that Jordan was playing up, up and away as she was the lone 3rd grader on this talented squad and I'll be looking forward to watching these young ladies over the years to come