Monday, June 15, 2015

Another #PrimeTime weekend

Collette Taylor (Elite)

There is nothing like catching talented players for the first time and this past weekends Prime Time event at Texas Tornado had an abundance of talent including another 2020 "can't miss" prospect I've found hidden away, she'll be coming on the ever so important Girlz Prep Report Tip Sheet


My first look at Collette Taylor was a good one, she's a small guard that can create her shot as well as create for her teammates plus handle the ball under pressure while I had yet another look at Aaliyah Williams, a young lady I wrote about over a YEAR ago, it's always a good idea to use the search bar but I caught Williams with Lady Chaos a few months ago and the progression continues for this talented 8th grader who has plenty of upside read more

Precious & Sissy (they're cousins)

I wonder if Precious Daily and Cornecia Thompson are smiling because they're finally going to be able to play ball in school, I doubt it because these are couple of the best 2021 players I've seen in the state and both have plenty of upside left so when we come back later, remember I told you so. Be ready for a Tip Sheet on some of the top players I saw over the weekend and as an added bonus I'll have something on TWELVE's organization so stay tuned and if you don't follow me on Twitter, you may miss something