Tuesday, February 18, 2014

GTE "Red" Elite continue to show star power at #AllStarWeekend

I caught GTE last season during a Prime Time Event I was covering and stayed focused on several of their older players and quite of their younger ones. Megan Wilkinson has grew more on and off the court, she's a baller and my staff and I will talk more about her and a very entertaining PG, Simran Mayfield on tomorrow's Tip Sheet. Nakendra Ellis athleticism alone is going to give her opportunities not to mention her ability to finish strong. Bright spots among the "bigs" were Jessica Esclovan and Aaliyah Williams who have untapped potential


I saw both Alexis Wheeler and Whitney Tanner around a year ago at a camp, both are coming along nicely and progression is exactly what I look for. Michaela Terry saw the floor extremely well not to mention showed she could score by putting it on the floor or shooting from mid-range. This is a solid group of players I'll see more of