Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Early signing period is right around the corner and yet



It never ceases to amaze me hear someone tell me they read my stuff everyday yet also say they didn't know about my recruiting service and they wish they had because they paid ABC Recruiting Services and nothing has happened, well if someone contacts you and tell you they can help get your daughter to the next level, sight unseen, unless she's 6'3 or above, several red flags should have gone off

Here are the dates and so far I've helped over 20 players (DIRECTLY) for the 2014 season and who knows how many indirectly

If you need help and always remember it's never too early to market a player, if they can truly play

READ MORE



Initial Signing DateFinal Signing Date
Basketball (Early Period)November 12, 2014November 19, 2014
Basketball (Regular Period)April 15, 2015Division I: May 20, 2015
Division II: August 1, 2015