Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DFW Houston Miller 2017 captures Gold at Hoopfest


Charli Collier and Paris Netherly play on the same Crosby school team and if you watched them play, you would be probably believe both were starters on the high school team yet both are only in the 7th grade.Their talent maturity has been mentioned before, well Collier more than Netherly as she has already made multilpe "Tip Sheets" however as good as I thought both were, I've seen even more improvement over the past couple of weeks


In staying with my "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" saying, Collier, Netherly and company stepped to the plate against a very talented Crossover 14 U team and gave me one of if not the best game of the tournament. I'm more of a visual person and although I had no idea who Tayelin Grays was but after her clutch performance in the second half which included getting the ball with 3.9875 seconds remaining on the opposite end of the court and hitting a runner off the glass to force an OT, not to mention the threesome going to work in the OT victory, I'll keep you guessing on who made the Tip Sheet