Tuesday, April 23, 2013

While Ariel Atkins blows up at Boo, others follow suit at #TXSpringInv


If you want to know who is doing what in Texas, look no further and the spin on Atkins is basically "I didn't realize she was that good." Girlz Prep Report is here for a reason and as Atkins catapults her way into Top 10 consideration across the nation, I'm gonna pat myself on the back one more time for calling it yet again

READ MORE


As I finalize my 2014 list sometimes next week, my 2015 and 2016 are going through some major restructuring because a lot of somebodies are working just as hard on the court as I am off of it. Robin Beck is one of many and I mean MANY on the DFW Elite 2016 team that have taken their games to yet another level. I'm not even dealing with these middle school kids yet because I'm seeing a lot of them do things they shouldn't be doing right now which is great for the game and even more importantly the state

More to come from my staff of one