Monday, April 22, 2013

Hold up, I'm Wright again at #TXSpringInv


Take it however you want it, if you want to know about next level talent, I'm gonna give you what I see. The first time I saw Chania Wright was at last years Tyrone Johnson Showcase, I'll be there again by the way, and this young lady impressed me so much, I asked my friend Coach Butler who she was

She's grown and matured on the court and I wanted to give her a special s/o for not only her talent but her mental toughness as well because she took a major hit down the stretch, stayed on the court to make a bucket, came out and went to the trainer and since the game was on the line, told her dad , Robert, who is coaching her now, that she was ready to go back in

The pipeline continues as more to come on her and her DFW Elite Team Loaded teammates

Wanna read what I said initially about the 2017 player and not use the search bar, here's a gift, READ MORE