Sunday, April 28, 2013

Talent is everywhere and I'll be there next weekend looking at more

2016 Natalie Chou was not known by the masses, well me either, until I went to Prime Time Nationals last season and saw her simply go off. At the Sandra Meadows Classic, someone asked me before her game started how good she was and and after she entered "The Game" she spun on one player and hit a fade away jumper on another. If you're a first time caller, "The Game" was a 5 OT thriller between, awe just look at the video

THE GAME HIGHLIGHTS

Anyway she continues to blow up after her performance for Texas Preps Elite at Boo and the moral of the story is, well two morals. Talent is everywhere and I know talent!!!!

Where is there? I'll be heading to the Dallas area this weekend for another Prime Time Event, the Dallas Spring Shootout

READ MORE