Friday, April 19, 2013

Shooters, scorers, players on Cy Fair Nike Select AC

When I get crazy emails I know that the sender probably just started following and doesn't truly understand what this about which is why I frequently use this saying, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" and time after time, this young group of 2017 players rolling under Cy Fair Nike AC are just blowing me away

Playing in the HS D2 Division, these young ladies showed that they will be blowing up in not so distant future. Haylie Calhoun's nickname is Bear, I absolutely get it now because on the court, no Gentle Ben comparison at all, she's showing "BEAST" status will be applied to her



Andrea Martinez and Carly Jenkins have WNBA, wait, NBA range, and they are still middle school. Martinez informed me that I missed her dropping six the previous day and before I could start tweeting, she dropped one the first two minutes of their Sunday game and by the time I left at half they probably had five between them.


Jada Compton shows a lot of promise and at 5'10, she's definitely one I'll be watching and one I've definitely been watching is Alex Coleman and her court sense at this age is a huge bonus as she continues to get the ball to the right people at the right time. Keep in mind, she's an offensive threat as well and one thing I know is that you have to be able to put it in the basket



I tweeted Tia Wright is dynamite, well I should have worded it like JJ and said DYNOMITE but you can read how she continues to impress me on the Tip Sheet later today