Friday, April 19, 2013

Goss led Katy Rebels win 9th Grade Division at #cyfairinvite

I've ranted and raved about the Goss twins since the first time I saw them play and after watching the Katy Rebels Goss team a few times, quite a few of these young ladies have a shot at the next level

I always look for improvement and they continue to show me just that but let me cut to the chase, the game starts where? At the one and both twins are capable of running this team, in fact, the do is becoming almost interchangeable and at times, I even got confused by just looking at their faces at not numbers. With that being said, the duo makes the Tip Sheet coming up later

Emily Haffield does something else I love to see and that's read the passing lanes which almost always results in easy basket attempts.  Kaelin Echeverri caught my eye two years ago when she showed me she could shoot it, now she's doing that and then some as her defense has improved to go along with the fire she always showed. Ali Omalibu is strong and shows she can shoot the midrange, Bailey Brown has knows the game and creates well while Kelley Skinner know how to finish inside.


Britany Panetti caught my eye last season with another team and she has them blinking as she's showing signs of a shot block waiting to happen. At 6'1, her upside is unlimited because she possesses certain things you can't teach and when you combine her with the long and athletic Kendall Rollins on this team, they will be creating havoc along the way