Thursday, April 25, 2013

Early morning battle sets the stage at #TXSpringInv for 2017 class

When I walk into a gym the first thing on my mind is to observe as much as possible and take notes and since I'm sort of visual, as I go back and associate the notes with pictures certain bonuses pop into my head and one of the opening games pitted a couple of DFW Elite 2017, one from Houston, Miller and the other from around the Dallas area, 2017 Black and as I play this in my head, this only bolsters another story I have coming

2017 is going to be a monster year for the state and watching 2017 Black only added fuel to the fire as several players not only have a very good chance to play at the next level, they will have an abundance of options available if they stay the course which has many of them ahead of the game right now

Dejanee Terrell, Chanel Young and Mireya SaldaAta were among the many young ladies that showed a lot of upside and once you're in the GPR database the main thing I'll be looking for is improvement and judging by the work ethic and attitude these young ladies showed on both squads, I'll be in for a treat